19/08/2011

The Phone Call


I just got the phone call, tonight I swim the Channel.

I have been told I will be setting off at around Midnight GMT so hopefully, unless I take a horrifically long time, I will finish in the light. It would appear that my countdown clock in the top corner of this page was exactly correct.

If you want to follow the swim my girlfriend will be posting regular updates on my twitter page - Tex_James. You can also follow my spot tracker here.

After receiving this news I immediately visited the toilet and produced this…
It must have been something I ate

3 comments:

  1. ARGH!!!!!! But it will be FINE. You don't want to come for lunch then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I think I'd best get a little bit of sleep. It will be more than fine, it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you when I could. Complete bloody respect. Will send £20 towards next attempt - how / when???

    ReplyDelete